Call for posts: Reminder
Anyone who is affected by metastatic breast cancer is invited to submit a post for me to publish during the month of October. There is some background in a post from two weeks ago, We are the 30%.
This is an invitation to
- women living with metastatic breast cancer
- men living with metastatic breast cancer
- spouses/partners/close friends of people with metastatic breast cancer
- children and siblings of people with metastatic breast cancer
- caregivers of people with metastatic breast cancer
- anyone affected by metastatic breast cancer
You are welcome to write a new post or use one that is already written.
- The post should be between 500 and 750 words about your experience with MBC.
- Posts can be in English, French or Hebrew. (I’ll be happy to translate the French or Hebrew into English and publish both languages.)
- Please include a few words about yourself that I can include with your post.
- Send it to me at email@example.com
Remember: They won’t know if we don’t tell them!